It's more than just you. Discussing real issues and ways you can do your part right here in Boston.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Contest!!

PHOTO CONTEST!!


Send me photos of you volunteering and a sentence or two to describe what's going on in the picture. This picture could have been taken anywhere-- but I'd love to see some Boston photos. Be sure to send your name and the description along with the photo.


My favorite photo will be chosen Monday night (11/29/2010). Submissions must be in my email by 10:30pm on 11/29 to be eligible for the contest.


Winner's photo & volunteer story will be featured on my blog, and will receive a $10.00 gift card (Winner will have the choice between Starbucks, Dunkin' Donuts, UBurger gift card).


Submissions can be emailed to ameyowen12@gmail.com.


Tell your friends! Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment